Welcome every players back to our daily game news！Recently, “NieR” series producer Yosuke Saito recently accepted an interview with foreign media PCgamesN. In the interview, he mentioned the new elements of PS4/Xbox One/PC “NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…” and “NieR Automata”. There are connections between both of them, Takahisa Taura’s supervision of the combat part of the game, etc. The main points are as follows:
· Additional plot content will be added in the upgraded version, which could not be added when the original version was developed
· There will be a powerful new hidden Boss somewhere in the upgraded version, but it will also make players feel sad
· There is a plot connection between the game and “NieR Automata”, and a new “connection part” has been added to the game.
· The upgraded version adds some content to “Father NieR” (the protagonist of the PS3 US version/Xbox360 version). I believe fans who played the original version 10 years ago will be satisfied with this.
· The reason why the battle part of “NieR Automata” is widely acclaimed is inseparable from the contribution of Platinum Studio, and the relevant development experience is also used in “NieR Replicant”. Takahisa Taura from the Platinum Studio and the “NieR Automata” development team were responsible for the supervision and adjustment of the combat system of this game, which helped a lot in the development.
Secondly, Activision Blizzard and Bilibili announced a strategic partnership for several years. Bilibili will serve as an in-depth strategic partner of the “Overwatch League” in mainland China, responsible for the overall production and broadcasting of the league’s 2021 season in mainland China, as well as the in-depth development of the alliance’s commercial rights and interests. At the same time, it will assist in the competition in the region. This agreement will cover several years start from the 2021 season.
Regarding the cooperation between the two parties, Brandon Snow, Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of Activision Blizzard, said: “The Overwatch League has established an excellent fan base in China, and we have such a mature relationship with Bilibili. And the cooperation of experienced operators gives us the opportunity to expand our fan base in new and creative ways in the future-covering content, broadcast operations, event production, etc.”
Check out the latest developer video on the MetaHuman Creator from Unreal Engine which early access is now available for!
MetaHuman Creator, a cloud-based app for creating high-fidelity digital humans in minutes, is now available in Early Access. Here, we talk with some of the team behind the tool about what inspired and motivated them to spend years crafting the technology, and how they’re excited to make it available to everyone.